Note: Please review your KwikBoost PSP Request (Premier Service Plan) Terms and Conditions prior to making a parts request.
Filling out the parts request form
- Fill out the parts request form below. Include your original invoice number and purchase date. A serial number must also be provided (this can be found on the back of your station). Products purchased prior to March 2014 may not have a visible serial number. If you cannot locate a serial number write ‘NA’ in the item column on the form. Products purchased after March 2014 will have serial number, which will be required to approve a parts request.
- When filling out the request form, please make sure to provide a count of the parts you are requesting.
- Please include any special instructions for shipping (in the notes/comments section).
- Charges may be incurred for certain parts. KwikBoost will charge customers for parts where a service plan period has expired or in the event the customer has already received the maximum quantity of parts provided for in the PSP.
- If charges will be incurred for a request, KwikBoost will send a quote for the requested parts not covered, and will wait for your approval before initiating the request.
- Parts charges will be calculated as follows:
- Total Charges = Parts + Handling + Shipping
Turnaround time for parts
- The standard turnaround time for accepted Premier Service Plan request is 2-3 business days.
Shipping of parts to customer
- Parts will be shipped via UPS Ground. You may request to use your shipping service such as FedEx, UPS or DHL, but you will be responsible for any additional costs. If you require any special shipping arrangements, please indicate this clearly when making your parts request to KwikBoost.